If there’s a website or webpage that you access frequently (like Subject Outlines) you can save it to your home screen so that it looks and functions just like an app.
This feature is a built in feature on both iOS and Android and once you have an icon on your homescreen will look and function just like an app.
- Open Safari and navigate to the website you wish to save.
- Tap the Share button on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap on Add to Home Screen and choose a name and confirm the web address. Finally, tap Add in the upper-right corner.
- Open the browser and Bookmark the page you want to add to a home screen making sure to choose a name and confirm the web address.
- Go to the home screen you want to add the link to
long-press in an empty space to bring up the Add to Home Screen menu
- Tap Shortcuts and then tap Bookmark and choose the one you just saved.
Once on your device you can move it, sort it, put it in a folder and delete in exactly the same way as you would an app!