Check out the Division of Information Technology website and their mobile device guide
Using Mobile Technology at CSU
How to get WiFi on campus? Try this guide to CSUconnect?
How do I get mobile friendly access to key information at CSU? Check out the m.csu website which inludes a variety of links including to your Subject Outlines.
Which apps support CSU Services?
A number of CSU services have native applications provided by the software vendors themselves. Check these pages for links to download:
- Online meeting – Use the official Adobe Connect
- ePortfolios – Try the PebblePad
- Student evaluation system
- Bridgit – iOS
- Thin Client – 2X Client for iOS & Android
- Microsoft Communicator – iDialog for iOS & Office Talk for Android
- Yammer – iOS & Android
What tips on using mobile devices for study do you have? The Library have put together a great resources about using mobile devices for study & research.