Application by: Modality Systems
Find contacts and communicate on the Move.
If you use Microsoft Lync 2010 or Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 at work, then iDialog is the application you need for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
NOTE: Before you purchase this app, please contact your IT department to ensure that your systems are compatible with iDialog, or try using the iDialogPro app trial to ensure that you can connect.
iDialog is a unified communications client for mobile information workers. It allows you to find your contacts and communicate with them using instant messaging, initiate a voice call (over the GSM network) or send an email message. iDialog also allows you to better manage your communications by letting you change your presence status or dynamically redirect incoming Lync or Office Communicator voice calls.
• See the same contact list as you are used to seeing with Microsoft Lync or Office Communicator.
• Initiate multiple 1:1 or multi-party IM conversations
• Update your presence information, including your ‘note’ or location
• Redirect inbound voice calls from users calling your Lync or Office Communicator phone number
• Search for users from your organization’s global address list.
• View information about the availability of your contacts including presence state, availability note, free/busy calendar information, email address, office location, title, and subject to privacy settings, see their phone numbers and other details about their status.
To use this application, your organization must have Office Communications Server 2007, Office Communications Server 2007 R2, or Microsoft Lync 2010. A Communicator Web Access (CWA) Server (version 2007 or 2007 R2 only) must also be deployed. If you’re in any doubt about this please check with your organization’s IT department before you purchase this application.